Friday 5 October 2012

Stuck on the Rooftops

"What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight. What is whispered in your ear, shout from the rooftops."
I don't think I'm particularly wise - I'm only eighteen, and I dropped philosophy a while back.

But a couple of years ago I got up on the rooftops, in a disappointingly non-literal sense, and I can't seem to get down.

I love it. I love talking to people about what I believe, what they believe, I love to challenge, I love to be challenged.

Because on one thing, I'm sure I know the truth. Everything else I'm getting there.
Enjoy.

P.S. Conversation is much more fun when I get to listen as well - so please do challenge me, ask me questions, and let me know what you think. Please do this by emailing me at stuckontherooftops@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment